T-Bone Accident Lawyers
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION
Awards and Recognition
Mississauga Top Choice Personal Injury Law Firm - 2021
Award of Professional Excellence
Why should you consider hiring T-Bone Accident Lawyers?
- Spinal cord injury
- Broken bones & neck injuries
- Back injuries and spinal cord injuries
- Head injuries (including traumatic brain injury)
Read Our Glowing Google Reviews
Compensation Am I Entitled to If I Have Been in a T-Bone Car Accident?
- Medical Expenses: It covers the costs of medical treatment, hospital stays, surgeries, medication, and rehabilitation.
- Lost Wages: If you can't go to work because you're hurt, you might get money to make up for the pay you're missing.
- Pain and Suffering: This compensation accounts for the physical and emotional distress you've experienced as a result of the accident.
- Property Damage: You can seek compensation to repair/replace your vehicle and any other damaged in the accident.
What Are the Main Causes of T-Bone Accidents?
- Running Red Lights or Stop Signs: Drivers who disregard traffic signals can collide with vehicles crossing their path.
- Failure to Yield: When a driver fails to yield the right of way at intersections, T-bone accidents can occur.
- Distracted Driving: Texting, talking on the phone, or other distractions can lead to T- bone accidents.
- Speeding: Excessive speed reduces reaction time, making it difficult to avoid T-bone collisions.
- Impaired Driving: Alcohol or drug impairment can impair judgment and coordination, increasing the risk of T-bone accidents.
- Poor Weather Conditions: Rain, snow, and ice can make it challenging to stop at intersections, leading to T-bone accidents.
Who Can Be Held Liable for a T-Bone Accident?
- Employers: If the at-fault driver was operating a company vehicle at the time of the accident, their employer may share liability.
- Government Entities: Poorly designed or maintained intersections can contribute to T- bone accidents, and in such cases, government entities responsible for road maintenance may be held accountable.
- Manufacturers: If a vehicle's safety features, such as brakes or airbags, fail to function properly in a T-bone collision, the manufacturer may be liable.
How Will an Ebike Accident Lawyer Help?
- Investigation: Your lawyer will conduct a thorough investigation to determine the cause of the accident and gather evidence to support your claim.
- Negotiation: They will negotiate with insurance companies on your behalf to ensure you receive fair compensation for medical expenses, property damage, lost wages, and pain and suffering.
- Legal Expertise: Your lawyer will navigate the complex legal system, ensuring that all deadlines are met and paperwork is filed correctly.
- Representation: In case negotiations fail, your lawyer will represent you in court, advocating for your rights and pursuing the maximum compensation available.